Saturday, January 16, 2016

Officially on Instagram!

Suburban Micro-Farm is now on Instagram! I've used my own personal Instagram to post pictures related to the blog, but it's 2016 and I thought it would be best for the blog and business to have it's own account where I can post exclusively Suburban Micro-Farm content! I'm hoping it will also expand the community of the blog and reach more passionate gardeners, backyard chicken enthusiast and curious readers. Follow if you love to garden and grow your own veggies!

You can find the Suburban Micro-Farm Instagram with the name @suburbanmicrofarm. Click here to check out the account online. You can also search the hashtag #suburbanmicrofarm.

In other exciting news, I will be offering a limited number of seeds with my very own Suburban Micro-Farm custom seed packages for 2016! The custom packages should be arriving very soon and I can't wait to show them off! There will be vegetable, flower and herb seeds. All the seeds were grown, collected,  and packaged on the micro-farm. As I am too small to be certified organic, the seeds are simply labeled naturally grown from non-gmo seed and open pollenated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment